California Residential Facility License Defense Lawyer
The Law Offices of Michael B. Levin, in San Diego and serving California statewide, provides representation to residential care facilities. Our firm addresses problems, sets up business entities, drafts transactional agreements and provides defense for clients facing civil litigation, license revocation and wage and hour litigation.
With offices throughout California, and with more than 25 years of experience, our lawyers have the skill and the knowledge to effectively protect you and your business. We work one on one with every client and provide the personal attention that is necessary to resolve these matters.
California Residential Care Provider Disciplinary Actions Lawyer
For residential facilities, our attorneys have handled cases involving:
- Residential care facilities facing civil lawsuits related to wage and hour violations
- Labor board actions against residential facilities involving wage and hour violations
- Disciplinary actions against the licenses of residential care providers
- Employee exclusion cases and other disciplinary matters before the Department of Social Services
- Defense of civil lawsuits against residential care facilities
- Defense of Regional Center actions against licensees who provide services to developmentally disabled residents known as “consumers”
- Residential care facilities for the elderly
- Transactional work, including wage and hour agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
Contact a California Smog Station Defense Lawyer
For more information regarding residential facility representation at The Law Offices of Michael B. Levin, please contact us online or call us toll free at 619-272-6114. Spanish interpretive services are available.